- New Fender® Premium Audio System offered on select 2019 TITAN and TITAN XD models
- All 2019 TITAN and TITAN XD models include new 7.0-inch touchscreen audio/IT display
- Standard NissanConnect® featuring Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Nissan's exclusive Rear Door Alert1 safety technology standard on TITAN King Cab and Crew Cab models
- Nissan's purpose-driven Calling All TITANs campaign continues with first official TV spot, led by renowned directors Shawn Levy and Stephen Campanelli, airing tonight on ESPN
On sale this fall, the 2019 TITAN and TITAN XD will be on display through October 21 at the historic Fair Park in Dallas.
"The 2019 TITAN will be our most refined truck yet," said DePerez. "Backed by America's Best Truck Warranty2 – featuring bumper-to-bumper coverage of 5-years/100,000-miles – the 2019 TITAN and TITAN XD will build upon today's strength and capabilities by adding advanced technology, new safety features and an awesome new audio system to provide the soundtrack for all the amazing adventures ahead of you."
In addition to the 2019 TITAN and TITAN XD unveilings, DePerez provided media with a look at the first official TV spot in the purpose-driven Calling All TITANs marketing campaign. Nissan and partners American Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity and National Park Foundation first announced the campaign on Sept. 5 and will set another milestone when the spot airs tonight during the North Carolina vs. Miami college football game on ESPN.
Renowned producer and director Shawn Levy, known most recently for his work in the hit series Stranger Things, and second unit director Stephen Campanelli, directed the commercial.
"At Nissan we believe America needs more TITANs, so today we are celebrating the TITANs of the Community, TITANs of the Neighborhood and TITANs of the Outdoors with the launch of the first TV spot of our purpose-driven Calling All TITANs campaign," added DePerez. "The commercial, led by the outstanding directors Shawn Levy and Stephen Campanelli, highlights the inspirational work of the American Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity and the National Park Foundation – three national organizations we are proud to call partners."
Learn more at: http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/releases/2019-nissan-titan-debuts-to-the-soundtrack-of-the-calling-all-titans-campaign-tv-spot-launch